Final Extension for paper submission: 1 March 2018
Please note that ICBAPS2018 paper submission deadline has been extended to 15 February 2018 .
CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSION PAPERS
SS01: Advancement of Health Monitoring by Remote Physiological Measurements
Chair: Prof F Meriaudeau, Dr. Mohamed Abul Hassan – Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
Remote health monitoring has continued to be a major research area for the past decade. The aim of remote health monitoring has always been to develop the ability to perform remote estimation of physiological parameters to improve the living standards of human beings. The application of remote health monitoring has spread across from hospitals, caretaking centers, rehabilitation centers to ergonomic environments and the household.. Read More
CALL FOR SPECIAL SESSION PROPOSAL
Proposal Due Date : 20th February 2018
Notification of Proposal Acceptance : 1st March 2018
Special Session Paper Submission Deadline : 1st April 2018
Topics of Interests
The special session in ICBAPS 2018 is open to all track of interest within the scope of the conference. Special sessions normally consist ICBAPS 2018, for every FIVE (5) paid registrations in the same special session, ONE (1) complementary registration will be offered to the organizer.
The paper submission will be via EDAS conference management system by selecting the appropriate special session.
Paper review will be performed as per regular papers submitted to the conference. The format and length of the paper will adhere to the regular paper rules and regulations.
The proposal for special session/tutorial should consist of the following:-
- Title & Outline
- Contact information of the organisers
- Aims and Scopes of the special session
Submit your Special Session Proposal to email@example.com
Keynote Speaker : Scientia Professor Nigel Lovell
- Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering, University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia.
- President (2017-2018) of the Institution of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS) which is the world’s largest member-based biomedical engineering professional organisation.
- Working in the areas of bionics, biomonitoring and physiological modelling for primary healthcare.
- He has published 550+ journal articles, books, chapters, patents, refereed proceedings and abstracts.
- He been awarded over $76 million in R&D and infrastructure funding.
Keynote Speaker : Prof Dr. David Perera
- Director, Institute of Health & Community Medicine, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
- Current research project is on enteroviruses, dengue and respiratory tract infection in children.
- Areas of interest include molecular diagnostic, viral-host interaction and molecular epidemiology.
The 2018 2nd International Conference on BioSignal Analysis, Processing and Systems (ICBAPS) will be held in Kuching, Malaysia on 24-26th July 2018. The conference provides dialogue platforms amongst researchers and industrial practitioners in the various subsets topic of biosignal processing, analysis and systems. In addition, there are many pre and post conference touring options in Kuching such as the river cruise, heritage sites, tropical rainforests and idyllic island resorts. Our first 2015 ICBAPS conference proceedings was successfully indexed in Scopus, ISI Web of Science and IEEE Xplore2015. Researchers and authors are invited to submit original high quality technical papers addressing innovative research in the broad field of biosignal processing, analysis and systems. Topics include but are not limited to:
- EEG, ECG, EMG, EP Signal and Applications
- Cognitive Learning
- Brain Computer Interface
- Bio-electrical Signal Analysis and Applications
- PPG Signal Analysis and Applications
- Imaging System
- Medical Image Processing
- Biomedical Signal Analysis
- Human Signal Analysis
- Behavioral Signal Processing
- Molecular, Cellular and Tissue Engineering
- Neural and Rehabilitation Engineering
- Advances in biosignal
- Biomedical for assistive technologies
- Telemedicine and Telehealth
or related topics
Paper registration and submission via EDAS: http://edas.info/N24051
All papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers of ICBAPS 2018 will be published in the conference proceedings. The proceedings will be also submitted to IEEE Xplore which is indexed by major databases.
Each non-student registrant covers a maximum of two (2) papers per registration.
Selected paper will be invited to publish in extended format in Scopus Journal under special issue edition.
2015 ICBAPS papers are listed in IEEEXplore, Web of Science and Scopus !