- Integrate in-depth urban design knowledge in professional practices for the benefits of built environment discipline.
- Demonstrate practical skills by critically analyse data, formulate design concept, design and make proposals to solve and evaluate urban design problem from sustainable development perspectives.
- Act responsibly in different situations and demonstrate social skills in role playing whether as a leader or group member as well communicate effectively through oral and written to scientific, industry and public communities.
- Demonstrates professional ethics in urban design from sustainable perspectives.
- Select contemporary knowledge in sustainable urban design independently and use information (P4) effectively.
- Demonstrate managerial skills and identify business opportunities in sustainable urban design.